Saturday 28 July 2007

Hopi Elder's Message regarding the Millenium

Rocky Valley Tintagel

When I was seventeen, I was living and working in Cornwall as an adventure sports instructor. One weekend I decided on a whim to find this ancient maze carving I'd seen on a postcard, in Rocky Valley near Tintagel. I dragged my then reluctant partner, the twelve km hike along the river looking for this maze and it really was like a maze within a maze. The path was pretty overgrown and we approached the ruin of Trewethett, an 18th century mill still as yet having seen no sign of this labyrinth. Then I saw a strange overhanging rock face behind the mill, all it's cracks were stuffed with coins, ribbons and other offerings and there was the maze I'd been searching for. It's grooves were just wide enough to run your finger along them and I knew somewhere that it represented a...Read More...

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe