Friday 1 June 2007

How to get thing's done and be your healthiest you



Getting things Done - Doing this course is proof that applying these positive methods is working. I am being productive and from the comments I've already received I'm having a positive impact. There is energy available to carry out the projects and things I have only dreamed about. The main difference has been my willingness to not listen to my own doubts and fears. Now when I get a negative/destructive belief/thought/judgement I just put it aside, I literally ignore it and have a mental image of putting that energy behind me. I switch my thoughts to the positive action I can do; actually, even before that, I turn my mind first to the positive results I wish to see because they inspire me more.Read More...

Tags - Being more positive, productivity, motivation, healing, getting fit, M.E., C.F.S, liver medicine, Tibetan Medicine, Glandular Fever, Determination, Depression, Your healthiest you


Related Articles:-
Motivation to do anything!
Progress is Process - Training program

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe