Thursday 31 May 2007

Progress Report 1 - SAS Fit!

Out for a quick run in the Alps 2002

After, eighty press ups and lord knows how many sit ups and crunches and leg raises my heart is definitely warm. The Home Heart warmer (see below) definitely does what it says. Now there's only 9months 3weeks and a couple of days to go and I'll be SAS fit and hopefully some of you might have been inspired to join me. Let me know if you share this crazy feeling of wanting to feel really alive. It seems that my body is letting me know just that, at least I don't need to look at an anatomy book to know where my muscles are - I can tell you with great accuracy Read More...


Related Articles:-
Ultimate Fitness Program...
Progress is Process - Training program
What to do about sports injuries

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe