Tuesday 22 May 2007

My Motivation to do Bushcraft and anything else

These are some nice friends of mine that I met in 1997, some time ago I know. They are Barb and Milt (on left) and two volunteers who ran the then Ecovillage Headquarters of Canada. It was the first place I had been to that was teaching self-sufficiency. They had solar and wind power and a generator. The house was renovated so that it made use of convection currents to take heat from wood stoves around the house. They grew their own food, canned it themselves and also had cows and chickens.Read More


Related Articles:-
Depression - do you have an uneccessary ailment?
Your potential you
What is my ecological footprint?,
Progress is Process - Training program
Be Your Healthiest You
Building Traffic

tags - motivation, vision quest, dreams, transformation, global dimming, being the fittest, hope

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe