Wednesday 25 July 2007

Achieve Everything in Five Simple Steps

sunrise auvergne
Now, I'm considering everything you can possibly do to change life for the better, the question is are you? So below I've listed the 'everything' I'm going to focus on here within my articles and videos. I've reached a point now where I'm having to do a bit of evaluation, a very necessary step in progression - especially in light of the fact that I've had to stay away for awhile due to a shoulder injury. This was one of the 'positive' impacts of starting a new fitness program and spending too long on the computer. In my eagerness I forgot to include balance, and wound up with a torn muscle. To achieve an objective it's maybe better to do it in bitesize chunks. Yes, there might be a lot of bites, that amount to a large chunk, but bitesize is the key.

Be Self Sufficient in 5 Simple Steps... Read More

No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe