Monday 25 June 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award -

Well, I have been honoured by being tagged for the Thinking Blogger Award, which is a great incentive to keep doing what I'm doing and do it better where possible. So, the participation rules state:- - I have to link to five blogs that make me think
- Link back to the The Thinking Blogger Awards page
- And proudly display my Thinking Blog Award

As I'm very fond of ceremony that's exactly what I'm going to do:
Read More... Five blogs that make me think

tags - inking bloggers award, recognition, success, inspiration, fame, motivation, purpose, fulfilment, help, kindness, adventure, dame ellen macarthur, ammachi, amma, bear grylls, sarvodaya, gandhi


No comments:

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe