Monday 9 April 2007

Bushcraft and Survival - an introduction to shelter

Let's begin in the wild. I'm wandering on a trail, the sun's out its hot, I find a patch of shade and sit down.

The first thing I've done is look for shelter and that's the first thing we'll cover in our course in solutions to living with a positive impact.
There are few of us today who can say I like that grassy spot there I think that's where I'll build my home without having to consider a large transaction of money, but it was possible once.
I'd like to encourage us to consider this freedom that all of mankind once enjoyed, to roam where we wished, to owe nothing to no man. In fact I will be urging you to explore this freedom in every area of your life. I believe it is one of our most prescious possesions - that freedom to choose.Read more...


Related Articles:-
Course Outline,
Habitat-Shelter from the Skin Up,
The Backyard Bushcraft Experience,
How to Remove a Tick, Return of the Tribe,
Motivation to do anything!,
What is my ecological footprint?,Ultimate Fitness Program...
Progress is Process - Training program
How to put up a Tarp and How to put up a Hammock
What to do about sports injuries
Learning to Identify Plants
Be Your Healthiest You
Building Traffic

tags - freedom, sustainable living, shelter, homelessness, property, debt, mortgages, alternatives, accomadation

1 comment:

Mungo said...

Look forward to reading your blog!
Cheers,
Mungo
http://mungobah.blogspot.com

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe  Unsubscribe